300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
300 Hour yoga teacher training is an advanced teaching course of traditional Ashtanga / Hatha and Vinyasa Flow Yoga. Our curriculum is perfect for the beginners as well as the yoga practitioners. This training will help you develop skills to learn and teach Yoga, gaining solid knowledge about classical yoga technique and the spiritual connection to body and soul. 300-hour yoga teacher training course comprises a set of exercises and meditation that must be done to stay fit and healthy.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India
The 300 hours yoga advanced training builds upon the fundamental concepts taught in the 200 hour teacher training course and deepens our understanding and practice. The 300 hours teacher training in rishikesh, India prepares us to learn the principles and techniques of yoga that are more advanced than those taught in the 200 hours teacher training program. This advanced 300 hours Teacher Training program is designed for those students who have completed an approved 200 Hour Teacher Training as designated by the Yoga Alliance. Today Yoga is undergoing a revival of sorts, with its holistic health benefits being widely accepted and scientifically proven. Yoga’s effects on Physical, Mental, and Spiritual well being are being appreciated and sought after by an increasingly health-conscious public.
Our Curriculum Overview- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
The primary motive of our course is to provide teachings and practice of the traditional forms of yoga and its discipline to all the aspiring yoga teachers across the world. Our program has been designed with utmost care so that our students can learn the best from our professional experts about the art form of yoga.
We have a list of professional yoga trainers who are experienced in training students in the most proficient ways. They can help you with the posture and positions and improve your yoga skills.
Some of the features which our program includes are-
- Detailed teachings and practice of traditional form of Yoga styles.
- Teaching about various alignment and adjustment techniques for postural correction.
- Learning about the holistic benefit of the mind, body, and soul.
- The practice of self-healing through yoga, meditation, and Pranayama.
- Advanced use of yoga props.
- Learning and practice of the yogic works, yogic purification techniques.
- Workshops and self-practice sessions.
- Engage in yoga fun activities such as yoga dance and laughter yoga.
We have various facilities for our students so that they can comfortably learn about yoga. We have listed some of the facilities below-
- Single Private Room with Attached Bathroom (Hot and Cold Shower)
- 3 Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) except for Sunday dinner, 2 teas (Morning Herbal Tea and at Teatime)
- Laundry service with pay per clothing policy
- Yoga Manual
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron board to Ironing your cloth
- Yoga mat to practice (carry one for your own for personal training).
- 24 * 7 Filtered Drinking Water
- We do not offer you Toilet Paper or Toiletries.
- Laundry (We provide a washing machine, but you have to buy a detergent packet)
- 1 Free Ayurveda body massage
- Yoga Book
- Local sightseeing on weekends and last 2 Sundays of the program are free
Cancellation Policy – Advance deposit is non-refundable. However, it is transferable within a year from the date of enrolment with conditions applied. You can also transfer from one course to another if there is availability. For which, you have to submit a notice before 4 weeks. If we do not receive the notice before 4 weeks, then it will not be accepted, and advance deposit will be forfeited.
Arrival Information – It is advised to reach 1 Day in Advance of the course starting date (as we offer 1-day Complimentary Stay).
Visa Information – It is advised to apply for E-Tourist visa, as no other visa is applicable to join our Yoga Teacher Training. Also, apply it at least 20 Days in advance. For applying, refer to the link – https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
Registration For The 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training-
Be a part of our training course and learn the yogic ways to live a healthy and fit life!
Fill all required fields and send to us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any query, you can contact us on +917428412108.